it feels slightly crazy having internet. I haven’t be on here in months. things have chaaaaanged.
- running the berlin marathon (26.5 fucking MILES) for shelter (the charity for homeless people in the uk)
- am now a vegetarian ):
- AM TRAINING FOR ASSISTANT MANAGER WHERE I WORK
- have a stupid chinese exam at the end of the year
- living in the middle of no where in an old as fuck haunted house with no internet
- my cries
- my pug will be 1 years old soon fskgsj;jsdgdklgjh
- renting out my flat in essex
- quit smoking like a boss
my life at the moment consists of mainly this
all the feels
(Source: , via girl-anachronismm)
For making me see beauty in life when it’s a bit pants and making me see this as a new adventure and not a terrifying prospect that could over complicate my life and stress me out till i go on a king kong esque rampage.
oh my god what is going on, how do you even rent out a property? and how can people work EVERY DAY?
i’ll never get my mind past this
is this really what life is about? working every SINGLE DAY?